Friday, 24 January 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #13

Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee, its a simple way to gain some appreciated exposure to bloggers and to make friends while doing so. The two hosts feature a blog for the week, so you never know it could be you one day! If you'd like to follow me then you can do so using Bloglovin or GFC, leave a comment below to say Hey and I'll be sure to follow you back :) Be sure to check out the hosts sites as well as they're awesome.

Q. What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?


Wow, this question couldn’t have come at a more perfect time! I’ve been slacking lately and haven’t written my most anticipated of 2014 list yet. The amount of books I have preordered this year already is ridiculous, but that just means its going to be a good reading year for me! However, my to be read pile is bulging with some exciting titles and I cant wait to finally get to them. I’m going to keep this short but believe me there are so many more titles I could have listed.


1. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
This was on my most anticipated of 2013 list and I was absolutely gutted when I found out that the release date had been pushed back to this year. June can’t come quickly enough!

2. Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
I got into this series at the beginning of last year and was immediately hooked. I can’t remember where I found out about it but I’m glad I did, as it quickly became one of my favourites.

3. The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa
Boy oh boy, am I excited for this book? YES! After how the pervious book ended I haven’t been able to get thoughts of this out of my head. I need answers. I also need Jackal with his sarcastic comments.

4. On the Fence by Kasie West
I absolutely adored The Distance Between Us so when I found out Kasie was writing another contemporary I exploded with happiness.

5. Dare You To by Katie McGarry
I still haven’t gotten round to reading this book. Hopefully I’ll actually pick it up this year!

6. Panic by Lauren Oliver
No doubt about it Lauren Oliver’s writing style is gorgeous and I can’t wait to see how this book turns out.

7.  The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I’ve had this book on my to be read pile for way too long. I am determined to read this book especially as I’ve read many great reviews for it recently.

8. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
True Blood is one of my favourite tv shows and I started reading the books last year but for some reason didn’t carry on (I probably got distracted by another book). So this year I’d like to read the rest of the books to see how they compare to the show.

As you can see a lot of these books are 2014 releases, I don’t normally keep up with release dates but this year I am counting down the days for some of them! Are you desperately waiting for a book like me?

20 comments:

  1. Dare You To is such a great book. Actually that's just a great series, I love it! :D

    New follower via bloglovin
    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book Blog | FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Pushing the Limits last year and absolutely loved it, had the arc's for the other two for ages now so I'll give them a go!

      Thanks for the follow, I'll be sure to check out your FF too.

      Delete
  2. Seems you have lots of books to look forward to. New follower here.

    My FF http://kathrynwhiteauthor.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/feature-and-follow-friday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me theres a lot more that I want to read these are just the ones at the top of my list. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  3. Yay Up from the Grave!! I can't wait to read that one!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that series before, I'll have to check it out sometime :)

      Delete
  4. New follower via GFC
    Here's my #FF

    I can't wait to read Sweet Reckoning and Up From the Grave. I have read most of the Night Huntress World and really enjoyed it. I haven't read the Sweet Evil Trilogy yet but I will once the third book is finally released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're anything like me then you'll love the Sweet Trilogy. I was hooked on it from page one.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  5. Panic! Looking forward to that one too!
    Hopping through.
    New Bloglovin follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting for Panic to be released for ages now, can't wait for it.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Haven't read any of these. Hope you enjoy them. Have a great week.


    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will enjoy them. Happy Reading!

      Delete
  7. I'm not familiar with any of these books but they sounds fun! I'll have to look them up and maybe add some to my never-ending TBR list (:

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend these series enough, you should definitely check them out! I know how you feel with the never-ending TBR list as mine just keeps getting longer!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. Oooooh On The Fence was one of my picks this week too! Actually the majority of the books you posted are ones that I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this year!! Great picks!!

    New follower via gfc!

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely looking forward to On The Fence!

      Happy Reading :)

      Delete
  9. The True Blood books are fantastic, I've read most of them already but am going to re-read them all now I have a full set, going to be fun!

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the first ten books, managed to get them all brand new for £6! I couldn't say no to that deal.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. Great post. Must look into some of these titles. Have a great weekend! =)

    Following you on Bloglovin.

    Opinionated Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should as they're all fantastic authors.

      Happy Reading :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. It's always lovely hearing from you guys! So I will try my hardest to reply to you all, no matter how long it takes :)

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...